Straight talking - Authentic – Solution focused
Passionate about helping people to live their lives to the fullest and guiding the creation of solutions to a dispute or disagreement for the individual or the organisation. These are the core principles of why Susan created MediationSpace.
Susan's holistic approach and ability to partner and listen attentively to the spoken word and hear what is not being said, her empathetic nature and strong commercial and solution focus allow her to add value to challenges and projects of individuals, organisational projects or of disputes.
Susan has more than a decade of experience as a Senior HR Professional, Change Practitioner and Mediator. Susan’s expertise includes mediation, coaching and leadership development, workplace investigation and work strategies such as Activity Based Working
Background and Qualifications:
- Master of International Business
- Bachelor of Education, Psychology and Sociology
- National Accreditation as Mediator with the Resolution Institute (previously known as LEADR and IAMA)
- Accredited Change Practitioner with PROSCI
- CAHRI Practitioner with the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Level 1 Yoga Teacher (Yoga Australia)
- Accredited Coach (Systems Theory)